To evangelize and propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the islands of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and elsewhere by preaching, teaching, and similar Christian Ministries.
The RUTH Approach
We partner with pastors, community leaders, and individuals desirous of success in any of the following:
Our Strategy begins with The 5R Circle Process Weekend. Leaders and teams will be facilitated through the process and emerge with a vision blueprint. Learn More... Provide ongoing partnerships designed to help pastors, leaders, and individuals produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Learn More...
The Objects for which the Ministry is established are:
1. To Establish and Oversee churches, Missions, Counseling Centers and, Schools and to facilitate these Christian Ministries in The Bahamas and elsewhere.
3. To Enlist, Train, Employ or, make use of such personnel as the ministry deems suitable to accomplish these objectives and to use all legitimate means at their disposal to carry out these purposes.
4. To print, publish, buy or distribute literature, tapes, and films pertaining to the objectives of the ministry including gospel broadcasting by television, radio, or public address systems.
5. To take any gift of property, whether subject to any special trust or not, for anyone or more objects of the ministry.
6. To amalgamate with any companies, institutions, societies, associations, or organizations having objects altogether or in part similar to those of this ministry and having a non-profit status.
7. To develop and turn to account any land acquired by the ministry or in which the ministry is interested and in particular by laying out and preparing the same for agricultural or building purposes.
8. To acquire sites for building, altering or enlarging, and to build, alter or enlarge and to maintain, operate and endow churches, chapels, churchyards, burial grounds, schools, colleges, mission halls, residences for ministers, school-masters and schoolmistresses, refugee homes, and other buildings to be used in connection with the work of the ministry.
We believe the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives. The Bible Is Inspired. The Scriptures of the entire Bible are verbally inspired of God. It was not just the ideas that were inspired; even the choice of the words was inspired as the original writers were moved by God to write what He wanted them to say. We, therefore, believe that (1) the Scriptures are God’s revelation of himself to mankind, (2) they are infallible (never wrong), and (3) they are the divinely authoritative guide for our faith, belief, and manner of living.
We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy. The Lord Jesus Christ is both God and man and is the only one who can reconcile us to God. Each time we partake of communion we remember Jesus lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
We believe sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives. To receive forgiveness we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives. God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and powerful lives. To help others more effectively. To live the holy, fruitful, and power-filled lives God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water, set our mind on Him and His purpose, and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit.
To collaborate with those we serve to reach innovative solutions to their present challenges.
To assist those we serve in developing actions plans to ensure continued success.
Scripture - We believe that God’s inherent word is our final authority for faith and practice (2 Tim. 3:16).
Great Commission - We are convinced that Christ’s will and mission for His church is the Great Commission that commands and commissions His people to make and mature disciples at home and abroad (Matt. 28:19-20).
OUR CORE VALUE
Creativity and Innovation - We will constantly evaluate our forms and methods, seeking biblical accuracy with cultural relevance for maximum effectiveness in service of Christ.
(1 Chron. 12:32).
CTC is an abbreviation for:
Abundant Blessings, Florida
Access Bible College, Bahamas
Assemblies of God, Bahamas
Assemblies of God, Cuba
Assemblies of God, Dominican Republic
Bahamas Baptist Union
Bahamas Faith Ministries Int.-Youth
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Candlestick Ministries International
Candlestick Outreach Center, Bahamas
Christ The King, Freeport
Central Zion Church, EMR
Church of Christ, USA
Church of God, Bahamas
Come Alive Ministries, USA
Community Holiness Church, EMR
Compassion In Action, USA
Deliverance Evangelistic Association
Dominion Community Church
Evangelistic Temple, Nassau
Fellowship Baptist Union Church
Final Hour Apostolic, Freeport
First Assembly of God, Abaco, Bahamas
Glad Tidings Ministries, USA
Mission of Hope Haiti
Holmes Rock Youth Association
InterCity Ministries, Nassau, Bahamas
Just Shall Live By Faith, GB
Kingdom Worship Centre, Freeport
Ministers Network, Florida
New Life Community Church, Florida
New Mount Olivet Baptist, GB
Pages of Life International, Bahamas
Pure Heart, Miami
Salem Union Baptist Church, Nassau
SDA, Montego Bay, Jamaica
St. John's Jubilee Cathedral, Freeport
The Meeting Place Ministry International
Teen Challenge, USA
Trinity Church, Miami, Florida
Unity In Christ Conferences
Word of Life Ministries, Freeport
Youth for Christ, Jamaica
Zion Baptist Convention, Grand Bahama Anchovy High School, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Bishop Michael Eldon High School
Eight Mile Rock High School, Bahamas
Freeport Junior High School
Key West High School
Mary Star Catholic School, Bahamas
St. Georges High School, Bahamas
St. Paul's Methodist College, Freeport
St Vincent De Paul, Bahamas
Sunland Baptist Academy
The Temple Christian School, Nassau
Tower Hill Primary, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Aramark Corporation, USA
Bahamas Hotel Association
Bahamas Kentucky Fried Chicken
Gold Circle, Bahamas
Ministry of Education, Bahamas
Ministry of Education, Jamaica
Ministry of Tourism, Bahamas
Ministry of Youth, Bahamas
Rages To Riches Consultants, Bahamas
Royal Bahamas Police Force